Thursday, February 1, 2018
Sharonville Convention Center
11355 Chester Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45246
To Register Online: See "More Information" Below
Educational Sessions and Trade Show
- 7 Educational Tracks: Annuals & Perennials, Tree & Shrub Care, Turfgrass Management, Garden Center & Greenhouse Innovation, General Pest & Disease Management, Emerging Ideas & Issues and Landscape Ecosystems.
- Professional Credits*: Ohio/Kentucky/Indiana Pesticide Applicators*, CEU’s for ISA Certified Arborists, Landscape Architects and ONLA Certified Nursery Technicians (* some pending)
- Keynote Speaker – Jim Hansel, Sustainable Urban Agriculture Instructor, Diamond Oaks Career Development Campus - Recruiting, Training and Retaining: Finding and Building a Professional Horticulture Workforce.
Come and See
Educational displays, plants, equipment, fertilizer products, products for plant pest and disease management, and more!
Help us keep registration costs down AND your business can reach over 500 of "the best of” the Tri-state’s Green Industry.
For More Informaton: Call Julie Crook (513) 946-8998, or e-mail at: email@example.com
A Collaborative Educational Event
- Ohio State University Extension
- University of Kentucky Cooperative Extension
- Purdue Extension
- Cincinnati State Technical and Community College
- Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Spring Grove Cemetery and Arboretum.
We’re dedicated to keeping your training costs down:
The registration fee for the Tri-State GIC has remained the same since 2010 !!