11355 Chester Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45246
- 7 Education Tracks: Annuals & Perennials, Tree & Shrub Care, Turfgrass Management, Garden Center & Greenhouse Innovation, General Pest & Disease Management, Emerging Ideas & Issues and Landscape Ecosystems.
- Professional Credits*: Ohio/Kentucky/Indiana Pesticide Applicators*, CEU’s for ISA Certified Arborists, Landscape Architects and ONLA Certified Nursery Technicians (* some pending)
- Keynote Speaker – Jim Hansel, Sustainable Urban Agriculture Instructor, Diamond Oaks Career Development Campus - Recruiting, Training and Retaining: Finding and Building a Professional Horticulture Workforce.
Plants, equipment, fertilizer, products for pest and disease management, and more!
Help us keep registration costs down AND your business can reach over 500 of "the best of” the Tri-state’s Green Industry.
For More Information: Call Julie Crook (513) 946-8998, or e-mail at: email@example.com
We’re dedicated to keeping your training costs down:
The registration fee for the Tri-State GIC has remained the same since 2010!!
The Tri-State Green Industry Conference is a collaborative educational effort:
- Ohio State University Extension
- University of Kentucky Cooperative Extension
- Purdue Extension
- Cincinnati State Technical and Community College
- Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Spring Grove Cemetery and Arboretum.