Come be part of the 2024 Ohio Woodland, Water and Wildlife Conference in Mansfield, Ohio at the Mid-Ohio Conference.
This annual conference has three concurrent tracks, tied to the three subject areas of woodlands, water and wildlife. Participants can earn ISA, SAF, and ODA pesticide recertification credits.
- Exotic Insects That Threaten Natural and Urban Forests
- Managing Woodlands Utilizing Crop Tree Management
- Flies That Aren't Flies: Elm Zig Zag Sawfly and Spotted Lanternfly
- On The Brink: Woodland Invasive Plants To Look For
- Managing For Sensitive Places
- H2Ohio Rivers Initiative: ODNR's Program Goals and Initial Projects
- Stream Studies and Ecological Response Following the February 2023 Train Derailment in East Palestine
- The Eagle, the Osprey, and the Recovery of Fish-eating Raptors in Ohio
- The Role Of Water In Shaping Ohio's Geology
- Water Resources and the Large Context: Meeting Goals Using the Watershed Approach
- Forest Management of Salamanders
- Ohio Coyotes: Ecology and Livestock Interactions
- The Three P's of Pollinator Habitat: Preparation, Planting and Patience
- Woodland Spiders
- Impacts of Climate Change on Woodlands and Wildlife
Register early by February 16, 2024 for a $15 discount. Last day to register is February 26, 2024.
Check out the agenda and a link to the registration at: https://woodlandstewards.osu.edu/events/2024-ohio-woodland-water-and-wildlife-conference