On Wednesday, May 23, a program all about trees and some of their threats will be offered at the OSU Mansfield Campus in Mansfield, Ohio. It will be a day filled with tree-mendous topics and speakers. Here is the Trees on Tap agenda:
- Acer Mania! with Jim Chatifeld, OSU and Jason Veil, Secrest Arboretum
- Climate Change Impacts to Trees and Wildlife with Stephen Matthews, OSU-SENR
- Oak Wilt in Ohio with Enrico Bonello, OSU-Plant Pathology
- Impacts of Invasive Insects: More Than Meets the Eye with Dan Herms, Davey Tree
- Beech Leaf Disease with Enrico Bonello, OSU-Plant Pathology
Registration for the day long program is $40.00 and includes lunch and program materials. You can register online at https://woodlandstewards.osu.edu/events/trees-tap
ISA, SAF, and ODA credits will be available. Continuing education credits for MGV and OCVN can also be earned.
Deadline to register is May 17, 2018.